Wednesday, January 6, 2010

We Found Cool People, But They Aren't Married!

Hello,

Sounds like a fun week happening for you all.

Today we just went to the Costco store again and had marked to play soccer and eat with everyone, but that fell through and so we did nothing else.

We found many cool people, but out of all of them none of them are married....its depressing when they accept baptism, but then aren’t married...who knows let’s see what happens, maybe we baptize their kids.....

I wanted to talk a bit about what we will do when you both come down here to pick me up....what do you want to do?
One idea of something I think would be awesome would go to the temple in Reciefe and maybe see if there’s a way we can get one of the families I baptized to go with us.....anywhoo would you be willing to do that? Might have to pay for this family to go, but I’ll have to get details and find out if they can get work off etc....but we need to start planning that so I can get things in order.

Ok well good luck with the wedding stuff etc...Love Brian

No comments: