Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It Was So Fun to Talk to Brian On Mother's Day!

Hey so Monday night I got really sick and have been bed ridden since and so my letter today will be short again so that I can go home and sleep more.

So yeah it was awesome to call home and talk to everyone. The thing I wanted that would be nice is a business card type thing with: Elder Roberts, my mission address and home address, 2008-2010. I think that’s all I need on it so that would be cool to have like 100 of those to give to people. Another thing I thought of that would be fun to make is some Mac n cheese.

I’m not sure what I got but I’m feeling a little better today and hope it continues to improve. Currently we only have 1 guy going to church and we were actually surprised he went on Sunday all by himself. So we haven’t been able to teach him more because of me being sick, but we will and need to help with his smoking and other bad habits, but he has a desire to be baptized. We just need to see how much he wants it.

I told the lady to resend the pictures of the rain and my trip and of the phone call on the hammock, so let me know if you ever get them. If not I’ll have to help her figure that one out. She’s not too smart with computers.

Ummm so next week Charles Didier will be doing our zone conference and will fun to see and hear from him. Last Sunday I guess Elder Bednar was in our stake giving a special Mother’s Day devotional for our stake and was kind of a last minute thing because they didn’t announce it until that Sunday in church. Instead of me going to that I talked to you guys, but it was worth it.

Ok well I love you all and thanks for all the packages and prayers and love. Brian

No comments: