Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Only A Few More Days Until Brian Calls!

Ok well let’s get the calling situation worked out first. So Tate will call at 2pm and I think that’s just fine. I can talk to my mom during that time and when you guys are ready to call me just call my mom on her cell phone and she can tell me over the phone. So the phone is a land connection and shouldn’t have problems. So just tell people to come at a different hour please.

Yeah I’ve seen skype but don’t care to use it and don’t know of anyone in my ward with it.

So Mariajose has a home in an interior city called Pilar and we spent all day today there and I took a lot of pictures and was a fun day and will try and get them sent before Sunday and will explain them over the phone if you want.

Yeah I remember those guys and is crazy that their coming home already. (Two RM's just returned home in our ward and another one coming next month) Crazier that Craig will get his call this year and be gone before I finish my mission.

Well don’t have much time for this email, but will talk on Sunday to make up for it.

Love Brian

No comments: