Thursday, July 17, 2008

July 16, 2008 (One month in MTC)

Well I guess your in chicago or somthing so I hope thats going well. Tate's time is up, let me know how the temple and mtc trip to provo goes.

Today I got to go to the Sao Paulo temple and do initatories, it is by far a very beautiful temple and one I would recomend attending...

Hi Jeff, how is texas working out?

Emily, if you love me then keep my commandments

I still need my moms adress, i had a letter to send to her today

Stacie, if you love me then keep my commandments

Jared, how is the mission thing coming along?

Hey Robert if you can por favor send myself and Jared our line of priesthood obligado

Umm mom I sent that Mr. Cheneys mission tie thing, if you want to you can give me money to spend here since im on a budget at the ctm and they have amazing cookies and ice-cream here...

Hey David who won the Euro cup?

Happy late birthday Mason

Gemma my princess do you love me?

Ohh yeah you probably want to know how my first proselyting expereince went? Well our district last friday was sent to the metro station in the lower part of the city were we split up as companions and did our work for three hours. Me and my comp placed 4 boms and 30 cards...it was fun...i got rejected alot but many of the people were kind and listened and was overall a good experience of not understanding a word anyone was saying and probly embarising myself and not knowing it. This city is huge and that little part we went to has about 3 million people walk through there each day! I think we did good and get to go to I think a museum next week to do it all over again.

Mark cooley I am expecting you to get hold of jason and jared and whoever and getting me info on how things are going and jareds mission etc...and henry tell him to write me idk

Now that im going to the SP temple Ill be getting back earlier to the ctm so Ill be emailing sooner than usuall so make sure you email me the day before or somthing.

With love Elder Roberts

No comments: