Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Week Two in CTM

Yes I can believe it has been 2 weeks and time is going faster now, its just the first week to adjust to the new schedule and get the hang of things. For the moment I dont print anything I just read and then type.Tell my mom that the projector and everything was in the computer lab the last day I left lincoln and that I love her too. Henry´s number is 480-649-9274, sounds like it is hot, but believe it or not it gets a little cold here on some mornings and nights and there are times I wish i had that sweater, but then again it somtimes is hot in the classroom so the wheather is a bit weird here. It does rain but were inside most the time, and I never really see the sun. The only thing I can think of that you can send is Candy!(I´m down to my last bag of gummi bears) Any american goods would be greatly appreciated and the pictures of me at work and scouts and any other you want to add to that but remember it could take 4 weeks for something like that to get here so you would have to send it within the week I think. Thats cool that Tate is leaving haha yeah he is definitaley underestimating how busy he will be. We went to campinas this morning and are transfering rooms to the 6th floor and the highest floor so I´ll be doing that after this email. I´m glad to be going up there because we got a room on the outerside of the building with a sweet view of the city, i´ll send a picture when i take one next week. My companion is Elder Plaizier from Bountiful Utah and plays football. There are 12 of us total, and we had to say goodbye to our two brazi´s that shared the old room with us, elder xosto and elder silva, alot of the brazilians (brazi´s we call them) have the same last name and they come in every week and leave after three. Nothing much new, just a bunch of crazy elders here doing crazy stuff that I wont tell you about haha. So thanks for the picture Hiedi and Emily I hope you guys have fun camping, have henry write me. I sent him a letter last wednsday and 1 to emily and 1 to stacie today, not sure how long it takes it to get there but let me know. Hey Emily I was showing elder xosto (he is from the amazon in Manaus) pictures of our family and he said you were hot! Haha I put his picture in the letter i sent you.
Stacie I love you
Craig get to work
John and Jason good luck
Julie how are the kids?
Grandpa happy birthday! July 4th.
Grandma I love you
Susan good luck
Hiedi your cool
Tate is in for a shocker
Carlos how is it with Henry, tell me everything.
I´m still waiting to hear from Jared, I want to know everything and need his adress.
Jason Freedel I love you and write me or email me and i need your adress
Mother dear Nanette any other adresses you can think of send to meI love you all and farwell for another week in Sao Paulo!
Let me know if the three pictures i added work or not, the white elder is my companion and the other is elder xosto the guy that thinks emily is hot and the third is just another pic of the city from another bedroom.

No comments: