Wednesday, February 11, 2009

18 Year Old Tiago Finally Got Baptized!

Hi mom.

I don’t know if they do valentines. I haven’t seen anything about it yet, and didn’t realize it was even time for that until I read your email.

Last Friday we baptized Tiago, who is the guy that had to wait until he was 18 to be baptized because of his mom but that went well.We had some really good people to church this week, particularly two people that are what we call elite but we will see if we get their baptism date marked this week and if they accept it. We just had problems finding them at home so well see tonight or tomorrow if their home yet.

This last week was kinda miserable for me too. I was sick for the Thursday-Monday with idk (I don’t know) what but something that a lot of people here have been getting, my throat was sore and had headache with fever and chills and my body was just weak, so it was hard to get work done and I told my companion to forget about visiting anyone on Sunday but one of the members took care of me and gave me some medicine and after taking that Sunday and Monday, I got better. So the members here are awesome and love to take care of us.

Today we had another 3 zone activity at that same place where we have soccer and bbq and games etc...so that was fun and had a good time there. Ok well I’m running out of things to say so I'll stop it here and this week I'll try to get some photos of the baptism sent home. Also I sent the package home to you let me know when you get it and if you are able to open the pictures I have on the cd´s.

K well, Love you all and until next week.

No comments: