Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Carnival is in Full Swing!

So its another week and been doing good, not productive at all, but I won't argue with that. It does feel weird not geting anything done. Last week we did work like normal and had people that we taught and would have gone to church, but come Sunday it rained all morning and never stopoed. I was soaked the whole day and was fun, but got no one to church because of it and then carnival started Sunday and everyone left and everything has been closed down the past 3 days and still is today. I think they closed more things down during carnival than on Christmas.

The reason we had other missionaries with us is becase they live near the beach where all the partying and bad stuff happens. vSo yeah like I said we´ve gotten zero work done this week so far because of rain and the streets are pratically empty because nothing is open. Yeah having 4 guys with one bathroom stinks, but it's been fun because we just play games and do retarded things. They brought a cushion and we have an extra one so they use those two to sleep on. So carnival they do dress up in all sorts of things and costumes etc...Anyways today I think I will clean my home and then don't think we'll get much done tonight, but think we will go try and visit some less active members.

I think our rainy season is starting to pick up again because it has been raining every night.
K need to go love you and talk to you in a week!
Brian

No comments: