Sunday, March 8, 2009

Almost a Year Since I Had My Call

Hey forgot to ask if you were able to see any of the pictures on those cds I sent you, I think I burned them wrong because the other cds I burned for my investigators turned out not working so I need to know please. If not then I will burn them all again and send it to you.

Well I do have some requests for my birthday and almost year mark in the mission and that is more old spice deodorant, peanut butter chunky and creamy and any type of jelly to go with that. Ohh yeah Benadril for my allergies when I get them, and if I think of anything else I’ll let you know, but if you could actually get the Benadril to me faster that would be great.

So sounds like you’re going to be very busy so I won’t ask about the pictures I asked you to copy for me.

So this last week was all right. We got a good couple to go to church and they really liked it so the only problem is they’re not married and the guy lives in Reciefie and so will be hard to teach them both at the same time and need to first see if they want to be baptized and then need to see of they’ll accept to get married. So we will see how that goes but for now I think he went back to his city to work so who knows when that will be.

This week we have found some good people and will continue to look for more to get them to church and hope it all goes well.

Today we went to Bóbs and had a good time there as always and am now emailing you.

I forgot to ask you, the girl I have send photos to you said you never wrote her back, she is learning English and understands a little so write her back and I’ll have her send you some more photos because I don’t think the cds I sent work.

So in terms of baptisms we don’t have much to work with at the moment, however I did find a lady who a less active member and her daughter goes and she has another daughter almost nine years of age and not baptized still so we will see if we can get her baptized, should be easy.

So that’s all I can think of for now. I just realized Craig keeps writing me every week and I’ve never written anything to him so tell him sorry and what up, I’ll do better.

Anywhoo that’s it for this week, transfers are coming up soon, and it’s been about a year since I’ve had my call!

Brian

No comments: